Monday, August 8, 2011

Moving up in the World

My girls have been trying to get me to blog. Jaimee says it is a good way to journal and write down all the stuff that is going on in our lives. I get to share what is in my head too, which could be risky!! I dare guess my only followers will be my daughters. . .I can't imagine anyone really caring about what Alan and I are doing but them!! Although the other day at church I happened to tell a quite scandelous and unusual experience that happened to Alan and I while vacationing in California, I worried that it might be inappropriate to share this story, but couldn't help myself!! Later a friend asked if I had a blog, because he wanted to keep up on what we were doing as Empty Nesters!! Ha, So you can see what you have to look forward too??!! FUN times together, thats what. It's like in the beginning when you are married with no children, looking forward to the future. . . only we have raised our children, have been through so much together,weathered the storms together and came out stronger, have fallen even more deeply in love, and look forward to our future, our children's future, and our grandchildren's future!! It has defininely been worth the journey so far. . . So my darling daughter's I will try to take the time out of my busy schedule to clue you in on what Dad and I are up to, and this i will do out of the goodness of my heart. And. . .because I am moving up in the world. I'm a Blogger NOW!!!

4 comments:

  1. Way to go Legs! I miss you and think you are the best person ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told some of my friends at school that my mom has a blog now, and is therefore hip and cool! :) Ps...LOVE the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo! Except I don't know if I want to know about all the fun things you and Dad are doing without us...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited to read all the fun adventures by my cool parents. P.S. - I was your first follower on blog and should therefore be treated like the favorite daughter.

    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete